League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Championship Game

By WarEagle
1/07/2016 6:42 am
My initial reaction: What the hell just happened!!!

Great Job Chipped!

The way that game started it looked like it was going to be a blowout. I was half right about that.
After quickly getting out to a 16-0 lead, I then give up 48 unanswered points? Never saw that coming.

I jinxed myself by mentioning my 56 game winning streak.

In all seriousness, you did a great job with your team and definitely deserve this championship.

Congratulations!

Last edited at 1/07/2016 6:43 am

By dei1c3
1/07/2016 12:50 pm
Congrats to Chipped for their big win!! I'll admit, I almost turned the game off when SCL went up 16-0 and Houston couldn't get anything done AT ALL. But then that first pick happened and it's like the universe flipped upside down. Wow.

And War Eagle...condolences on the end of your streak...but my god what a streak! Perhaps never to be repeated...?

By Chipped
1/07/2016 5:11 pm
Wow, I was not expecting that to happen. I thought we'd be competitive but not that competitive.

Your team's penalties definitely helped us out a lot. I also adjusted my game plan to heavily favor passing because I figured that would be the only way for us to keep up, and your corners couldn't keep my receivers locked down forever. With that being said, I'm very impressed with my defense; I didn't think they'd be that solid.

All in all, good game WarEagle. 56 games in a row is a ridiculous streak so congratulations. Good luck next year!

By Boomtower
1/08/2016 1:42 am
Congrats to both teams for making it and Chipped for winning. What an interesting game that was.